20070510

The night i fucked my alarm clock.


once

starving in Philadelphia


I had a small room

it was evening going into night


and I stood at my window on the 3rd floor


in the dark and looked down into a


kitchen across the way on the 2nd floor

and I saw a beautiful blonde girl

embrace a young man there and kiss him


with what seemed hunger


and I stood and watched until the broke

away.


then I turned and switched on the room light.


I saw my dresser and my dresser drawers


and my alarm clock on the dresser.

I took my alarm clock

to bed with me and

fucked it until the hands dropped off.


then I went out and walked the streets

until my feet blistered.

when I got back I walked to the window

and looked down and across the way


and the light in their kitchen was

out.

1 σχόλιο:

Bliss είπε...

therefore,during day..were completely screwed my dearest..
poor fucking alarm clock..

=AnS=